- Raise money for free when you buy on the internet. Click here to register
- Then click on "Not Registered". Search for "Friends of Ramakrishna", you should find us listed by our full name. Enter your personal details and
answer the questions, remember to agree to the terms. You could bookmark the home page. When you buy on the internet please use the Easyfundraising.org.uk site to find your favourite
retailer. You can now buy at the same prices as always, but the retailer will be making a donation to the Friends funds.
- You can make a donation via Papal from our Blog by clicking here
- Sponsor a child for £10 per month which will cover accommodation, clothing, food, healthcare, education and training. See our photo gallery showing some of
the children and some of our schools within the RV Mission
- Fund raising for our objectives, such as sponsored run, swim, cycling
We have undertaken many projects and activities to fulfil our aims. Some of
these are educational activities, our leprosy project, hospital and healthcare, water project and other projects designed to support our aims and those of the RV Mission
- Ad-hoc donation. To purchase items such as:-
text books and library books
audio visual equipment,
computers and relevant items
tube wells and water filtration systems
tools of the trades e.g. electrical, mechanical, carpentry,
healthcare items including medicines and
special shoes, repairing homes, etc for our leprosy
Our supporters/donors can choose which project to support or item to part or fully purchase. For examples and
photographs please send an email to Dr S Ghosh.
FoRVM does not take any deduction for administration costs etc., from any donation and all money
goes to the RV Mission.
Please complete a Gift Aid declaration if you are a taxpayer, this adds value to your donation, thank you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a Gift Aid Declaration.